Join the Massachusetts Coastal
Pine Barrens Partnership
Join the Partnership
Organizations with conservation interests, responsibilities and goals in the Massachusetts Coastal Pine Barrens, including but not limited to municipal, county, state, federal agencies, tribes, land trusts, conservation organizations, private landowners are welcome to join the Pine Barrens Partnership.
- Your organization’s goals and efforts placed in a regional context.
- Expanded opportunities for local, regional, state and federal conservation partners to network.
- Cooperate on messaging—social media, post shares—amplifying audience.
- Grant and funding opportunities.
- Cooperative stewardship.
- Share visions, experiences, expertise – learn from each other.
- Develop coordinated ecological messaging.
- Identify and expand environmental interconnection.
- Pool intellectual resources.
- Share physical resources.
- Extend reach, visibility.
- Ready support on grants (leverage, partners, in kind).
- Increase impacts of educational programs, events and projects.
- Invitations to MCPBP regional gatherings.
- Use of the conference room and classroom at the Center Hill Preserve at a discounted “Partner’s Rate.”
- Potential use of the Center Hill Preserve’s 100 acres for environmental research and educational programs.
How Organizations Become Partners
Express your interest in joining by contacting a MCPBP Coordinator or a Steering Committee Member.
Designate a contact person to accept correspondence and notices from the PBP.
Contact the MCPBP Coordinators, Sharl Heller or Frank Mand, by email at [email protected] or by phone at (774) 773–9982 for more information about the Massachusetts Coastal Pine Barrens Partnership.
We are open to all ideas and look forward to discussing conservation issues with you and exploring ways that you might get involved in the Massachusetts Coastal Pine Barrens Partnership.